Go find a bucket and make this now. Hurry, summer slush season is flying by!
- boil 9 cups of water
- steep 5 black tea bags
- stir in 1/2 cup sugar until it’s dissolved
- add a 12 ounce frozen lemonade concentrate
- add a 12 ounce frozen orange juice concentrate
- dump a fifth of a whiskey of your choice in
- Freeze! until solid (about 24 hours)
- it’s going to take patience, but you need to wait for it to be slushy
- congrats for waiting, now scrape enough slush off to fill a pretty glass almost to the top
- fill remainder of the glass with a lemon lime soda
- top with a cherry and some cherry juice
- Enjoy! Preferably on a beach or under a palm tree!
What’s your favorite cocktail in the summer?