There are just too many easy witty beet titles. I can’t pass them up! The titles alone make my want to write about beets. More importantly, I always want to eat beets. So delicious.
This time around I had chips. Crispy goodness.
It’s easy. With a mandolin it’s even easier!
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice beets as thinly as possible. I didn’t have a mandolin and they still worked. I imagine they’d be even better with thinner and consistent slices.
- Toss beets in olive oil until thinly coated.
- Spread beets on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Bake for about 20 minutes and then begin checking for chips that are done. Remove chips as they dry out.
- Cool and enjoy!